Friday, February 11, 2011

Round 2

This week has been another tough week. My ear infection is still not heal and I discovered that a volume level of normal speech to my right ear comes though as a whisper to my left ear. I can't sing and create like this and I have my recital jury in a month. I'm nervous and scared that it's more then an ear infection and it's gonna turn into more permanent damage and hearing loss. This afternoon I'm going to sit down and find all my songs in my Itunes (or get the ones I don't have) because I can learn by listening without singing. My lesson this week was good though. The chanting of everything really gets me to focus on the languages and forget about the notes (as much as I want to sing them right now). All and all things are moving along, I'm just very worried and stressed about what is ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Matt! Put your mind at ease. Whenever you feel worried, listen to your music! The repetition will make you feel more confident and prepared, and then you will worry less! Take action (which you are), and all will work out!
    You have grown so much in the past three years. I am proud of all you have accomplished!

    ReplyDelete