Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Break!!!!

I don't know if you are "required" to blog over spring break so I'm gonna do it anyway. It's a great way to think outside of my brain so if I'm supposed to or did extra it doesn't matter. Spring break has been wild with trying to catch up on homework, prepare for my jury :@, working, and trying to enjoy break so I feel like I got one. I'm feeling pretty confident with most of my songs but there are a couple that just won't stick in my brain. I'm a bit worried about my jury but I'm just trying to stay confident that it will all work out. On an awesome note, my ear did finally open up and stay open and my virus is gone. So I'm on the healthy side of life once again, just wish it had happened like a month ago. Well it's back to my studies before work. Matty signing out.

1 comment:

  1. How are you feeling, Matty?!? Were you able to get some practicing done over break? How is the duet coming? I hope you don't have any more problems with your health between now and your recital in less than a month! Keep up the good work, and keep practicing! You should be practicing for almost an hour each day now.....that will get you in the best shape possible for your big day! I am looking forward to your jury! YEA!

    ReplyDelete