Thursday, March 31, 2011

I win!!

I sang yesterday on recital and performed "Lydia" and got all the words and felt awesome when I finished!!! My rep is really coming together and I'm feeling more and more prepared for my recital. Life is falling in to place right now and it takes a lot of stress out of daily thinking. Now that the musical is over I will have more time to practice as well. I'm super excited for my recital but can't believe that it is only two weeks away. :S Craziness!!! I just gotta keep with it and stay focus and everything will work out.

1 comment:

  1. Now comes Two-A-Days, Matty! Try practicing half of your repertoire in the morning, and half in the afternoon or evenings. That may mean singing each song through, recording yourself, listening to the recordings, and self-evaluating your performances. Keep listening to your i-tunes recordings...those will guide you to a better artistic performance.
    Breathe more aggressively! Make every breath, note, word perfectly intentional to yourself and the audience. This recital has so much potential to be GRAND! You can do it, and I will push you all of the way (with a huge encouraging smile on my face, or course:-)!!!!

    ReplyDelete