Thursday, March 3, 2011

The spring break approach

This week has been wild. My ear has been opening and re-closing so it has been a wild time practicing since the sound keeps changing. As of right now, it is open and I think it staying!!!!! YEAH!!!!! It has been a super stressful week with jury coming up, musical tech up, personal stuff with work and such, and classes. It has me stretched super thin and sometimes I don't wanna do anything because there is so many directions to me. Even though, this week has been pretty good. We worked on a bit of everything in my lesson, testing my memory. I feel that is the best way to really work myself hard, just have the music and a little guide if I get stuck. For the most part the songs went pretty well and with this week to hardcore practice, I think I'll be ready for my jury!!! It's only 13 days away!!! AAAHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment